Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Introductory Biography

I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Neuromuscular Therapist, and Certified Personal Trainer. I have owned my own Orthopedic Massage practice since 2004, called Whitewave Bodywork. I am one of the proud and few who feel like they have found their calling in life. I realized last year that what I love most about what I do is figuring out the cause of my clients pain and creating a plan for their rehabilitation- essentially diagnosis, and treatment plans. So in an effort NOT to operate outside my current scope of practice, and to gain the knowledge I need to do that job to the best of my ability, I decided to get my Doctorate in Physical Therapy! I am so glad I did, and I am happy to be starting the "hands-on" portion of our curriculum!

No comments:

Post a Comment