Monday, October 17, 2011

Goals for Institution

1.  I would still like to know my vertebral levels- memorize the identifying landmarks 
and be able to palpate correctly on multiple people.
C7- big one
T3-Medial end of the spine of scapula
T7- Inferior angle of scapula
T12- find 12th rib and follow to attachment site
L4- Same level as iliac crest

2. I would like to practice palpating the transverse processes at each level (knowing which ones they are) and be able to tell which way they are rotated. I know we haven't gone over this yet, but that's what I want. :)

3. I would like to go over the endangerment sites in the anterior cervical region before we palpate each other's necks.

1 comment:

  1. The background of this webpage is too much. White, Grey or Black..but not ALL of them... way too distracting for the reader.

    Director of Marketing:
    G.C.

    ReplyDelete