Wednesday, November 2, 2011






It is so hard for me to think and speak while making these videos! I need to rehearse multiple times before I do them in order not to say the wrong thing at least once. It's so frustrating and surprising to me, because I feel like explain what I am feeling to people everyday, so it should just come naturally- but put me in front of a camera or in front of a teacher in my clinical exam, and my mind goes blank on easy things I should know every time. This is just not ok. All I can do is keep doing it I guess.

3 comments:

  1. jennifer, well done. don't worry about the mistakes. you correct them as you go and it is easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the video Jenn!! At least you are catching your mistakes and not continuing to say the wrong thing. Your drawings are very artistic and easy to understand. Only thing I would do differently is re-record the palpation without errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Jenn! Very clear and well marked palpation points. It really helps when the fiber are drawn out to know what direction we are suppose to palpate. It also helped me gain perspective of the difference between AIIS and ASIS. If I had to critique, i would say next time actually palpate the fibers along with drawing them out for you to get a better understanding of them. This said, i also do understand that if you did palpate in the video the drawing would have been ruined for the marker chart. So all in all keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete