Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 2: Upper Body Drawings









My anonymous friend the Mexican wrestler deserves an award for patience and willingness to cooperate during the completion of this assignment.



*I little note- I do know that the levator scapula is not a rotator cuff muscle... it just sounds like I think it is in the video. I would like to give a special thank you to Miss Dakota for all her help, for getting green marker all over everything, and for offering me the opportunity to attempt to edit my first video. I had a lot of fun with this assignment!

I am though continually amazed that I can learn something and forget it so many times. You would think, at this point I would know the specific insertion points for all these very common muscles but I truly had to look the vertebral levels up for the traps- keep making me do this!

Eventually, I know it will stick!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    great job on the labeling. you get extra points for: Most creative use of costume in a palpation assignment, in the category of mexican sports. Practice makes perfect, keep looking things up!

    ReplyDelete